My career in the Fitness industry started in London, UK as a hard core participant, then I soon became a group fitness instructor in 1999.
Qualified as a Personal Trainer in 2007 in Sydney then moved to France, my homeland, with my family and worked in various fitness facilities until 2012. Settled on the Sunshine Coast, Qld since, I expanded my skills through Wellness Coaching in 2013 and created Bonjour Wellness.
I am a National Presenter for Les Mills Asia Pacific in 3 programs: Body Combat, Body Balance and Les Mills Barre. I also teach Body Pump, GRIT and Matwork Studio Pilates.
- 1999 – Certificate IV Group Fitness Instructor
- 2007 – Certificate III Personal Training
- 2013 & 2014 – Wellness Coaching Australia Level 1 and 2
- 2015 – Cadence Health Accredited Certificate of Nutrition
- 2017 – Female Health & Performance Coaching level 1 – Nardia Norman
- 2019 – Youth Mentoring Certificate – Shine from Within
- 2020 – Standing Strong Licensee and Instructor
- 2020 – Matwork Pilates Certificate – Studio Pilates
- Current CPR and First Aid course
- Current Blue Card