Standing Strong Terms and Conditions
Disclosure & Consent | Assumption & Release
I acknowledge that the activities conducted by Standing Strong and Bonjour Wellness may involve a degree of risk. I understand participation in these programs is entirely at my and my child/dependant’s discretion, and I acknowledge that my child/dependant and I may choose to decline or cease participation at any time.
I unconditionally release Standing Strong and Bonjour Wellness, its agents and their attendants to the fullest extent permitted by law from all and any liability for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever incurred or suffered by my child/dependant and I, arising out of or in conjunction with my and my child/dependant’s participation in any activity conducted by Standing Strong Licensed Program Providers.
I understand photographs and video footage may be taken during classes and programs for purposes that Standing Strong and Standing Strong Licensed Program Providers deems to be appropriate, including for advertising, publicity and presentations. I understand if I do not consent to images being taken of me and/or my child/dependant I can notify my Standing Strong Program Provider by emailing email@example.com.
– Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before the first class start time to receive a full refund.
– Cancellations made within 48 hours of the first class start time will receive a 50% refund of the original program cost.
– No refunds can be processed for cancellations made after the first class has commenced.
– Cancellations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Enrolment transfers to another person can be requested.
Thank you for your understanding,